Welcome to your department page
This website and dedicated page has been set up to act as a central point of information and explains the support on offer to DIT users in Lot 1 of RM3785 Managed Print and Digital Solutions.
If you have any requirement for Printing or other related services, or if you would like more information about our services, please contact our dedicated Account Management team on DIT@theapsgroup.com
If you’d like to see one of the team face to face, we run twice-weekly clinics, on-site at 3 Whitehall Place, from 2-4pm on a Tuesday & Thursday. You’ll usually be able to find us on the Fourth floor, by the Brand & Marketing Communications Team.
If you’d like to book some dedicated time with us please contact us on DIT@theapsgroup.com and we’ll be happy to set aside some time for you.
How to order
To make ordering print easier for users of this service and effective immediately, DIT Finance have implemented a central Purchase Order for all print & related requirements; therefore the following process must be adhered to when placing an order with APS:
- Email the dedicated Account Management Team: DIT@theapsgroup.com
- Detail your requirement and request a quotation (alternatively you can use the Briefing Form, downloadable from the link at the bottom of this page)
- Assess the quotation and lead time, and if it meets your requirements, confirm the order in reply to APS
- Upon confirming you will be asked for:
- Your name and contact details as the requestor
- Cost centre
- Programme code
- Confirmation of budget approval
- Confirm delivery address (and additional contact details if you will not be present for delivery)
Only once all the above information has been provided to APS, will your order be confirmed. DIT have asked APS to be very strict in obtaining the full information and any requests made without full the information being provided will be rejected.
DIT are currently developing functionality within the DIT Brand Centre to order standard Business Cards. Until then, you may order DIT Business Cards through the APS Online Ordering Webshop (you can access this site via the link at the bottom of this page).
Only available upon contract commencement – a permission-based portal to collate all of your management information.