Specialised public sector communications – Managed Print and Digital Solutions framework (RM3785)
Open to all public sector organisations and charities, the framework allows you flexible access to a wide range of products and services to support all of your print and digital communication requirements.
Why use the framework?
- Because it’s simple. It’s an open framework, transparent and easy to access. A fixed cost rate card providing market-leading prices for core services has already been negotiated.
- And it offers flexibility. You can work with us on either a single service line basis or a fully managed solution with an off-site or on-site team.
- It helps play a vital role in protecting front line services by delivering significant and sustainable cost savings through aggregated procurement arrangements and product re-engineering.
- We’re sharing knowledge and insight. Because we’re working with a huge variety of public sector organisations, we know they’re all different. So it makes sense to work with a strategic partner who understands your organisational culture.
- We also know how important the digital transition is. We’ll help you look at alternative formats.
- The transition is easy and will be delivered with minimal disruption to business as usual. We’ll work with you to understand and enable the successful completion of all implementation activities.
- Help create stronger supply chains. We’re committed to helping local businesses. Our vendor management programme develops relationships based on mutual understanding and respect.
Please choose your department from the list below:
Non Ministerial Department / Wider Public Sector Authority (including local government, health, education, devolved administrations, emergency services, defence and not-for-profit organisations)
Lot 1 explained
Find our more information on our fully managed print and digital solution provision, from marketing and transactional print to multichannel publishing and digital communications.