Welcome to RM3785 Lot 1 – Fully Managed Print and Digital Solutions
APS Group has been appointed by Crown Commercial Services to provide Lot 1 services under the RM3785 Managed Print and Digital Solutions agreement. This agreement replaces the ‘Print Vendor Partnership’ (PVP) contract.
The RM3785 Managed Print and Digital Solutions agreement supports the Government’s policy to centrally manage the procurement of common goods and services through an integrated commercial function at the heart of government.
The framework will…
- Play a vital role in protecting front line services by delivering significant and sustainable cost savings through aggregated procurement arrangements and product re-engineering.
- Offer flexibility. You can work with us on either a single service line basis or a fully managed solution with an off-site or on-site team.
- Be simple. It’s an open framework, transparent and easy to access. APS will be there to help you complete a call off contract and to be up and running quickly.
- Engage with small and medium-sized enterprises and your local supply chain. We’re more than happy to work with your current suppliers, developing governance procedures through the central premise of ‘creating shared value’.
- Not only deliver traditional forms of communication, but will recommend digital enhancements.
- Be delivered with minimal disruption to business as usual. We’ll work with you to understand and enable the successful completion of all implementation activities, putting in place a mutually agreeable transition plan and dedicated project management team to ensure that all risks are identified and minimised.
Please choose your department from the list below:
Non Ministerial Department / Wider Public Sector Authority (including local government, health, education, devolved administrations, emergency services, defence and not-for-profit organisations)
Lot 1 explained
Find our more information on our fully managed print and digital solution provision, from marketing and transactional print to multichannel publishing and digital communications.